Image taken from Girl a la Mode
MURIEE BLOGGER CAMPAIGN – MAY 2012
To implement and execute a creative blogger campaign with the ethical knitwear label Murieè. To increase awareness of the new label in the UK by using influential bloggers to promote the products.
The Main Objectives:
- To increase awareness of the brand
- To promote the new Aw12 range, primarily their cashmere knitwear
- Gifted 10 bloggers with an item from the AW12 collection including a cashmere knit, printed tee and cashmere scarf
- Bloggers were free to promote the brand however they saw fit either through a style post with the item or a news related feature.
- Bloggers were chosen based on their influence within the brands key target market and the luxury, ethical message of the brand needed to be clear.
- Highly successful blog posts from bloggers including 5 inch and Up, The Style Crusader, Park and Cube, Styleslicker and Mademoiselle Robot all resulted increased sales on the brands website of the chosen items.